You’re going to love these easy and juicy Air Fryer Turkey Burgers. This recipe is perfect for a quick weeknight meal.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- ½ cup water
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup almond flour (or your favorite flour)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dried garlic
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- Spray the basket of an air-fryer lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add the water to the bottom of the air fryer. This will keep any grease from smoking during the cooking process.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the ground turkey, egg, almond flour, sea salt, black pepper, garlic, and oregano. Use your hands to mix the ingredients together and form four patties.
- Place the patties in the air fryer basket and set the time to 360°F for 12-14 minutes, or until an instant read thermometer reads 165°F.
Store any leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Or, you can freeze the cooked burgers for up to 2 months.
- Category: Main dish
- Method: Air fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air-fryer burgers, turkey burgers in air fryer, air fried turkey burgers