Discover unique and practical gifts for the clean eating kitchen. I hope this guide might inspire something for the health-minded friends and family members in your life. Or, maybe something for yourself?
I’m a self-described sucker for all sorts of kitchen appliances, mostly because I love finding products that make clean eating easier and more efficient. I think I found some good ones to share this year, so I’m including a little description plus links to make your shopping easier. Enjoy and let me know what I missed!
To make this gift guide even more special, my friends at Blendtec have offered to gift one lucky reader a Blendtec Designer 725 high-speed blender worth $680!!! Wow, this is really a dream come true to be able to offer such a wonderful appliance. You’ve probably heard me talk ad nauseam about how much I love my Blendtec. This giveaway is open to friends in both the USA AND Canada; find the entry link at the bottom of this post.
Here are my top picks for my Clean Eating Gift Guide (clockwise, starting from the top left; some affiliates links included):
- Excalibur dehydrator with a auto shut-off timer. I have tried two different brands of dehydrators over the years, and the Excalibur is the ultimate choice for efficiency and price. Dehydrators are really fun for both sweet and savory recipes. An example of a great healthy recipe using the dehydrator is my Apple-Flax Cracker recipe.
- Clean Eating Every Day e-book by moi. Woot! This is my very first professionally-designed e-book. It includes 55 gluten- AND dairy-free recipes using real food ingredients. I’m offering it at a discounted rate using the code cleaneating here.
- Instant Pot, all the rage for busy home chefs and perhaps my 2nd all-time favorite appliance (second only to my Blendtec). I have two electric pressure cookers, the 6-quart version is the perfect size for most recipes. See my easy Mashed Sweet Potato recipe here. The mini 3-quart size is awesome for 2-person families or for side dishes. Trust me, you’ll fall in love with your Instant Pot!
- 4-level kitchen counter sprouter. I use this every week to make my broccoli sprouts (see my guide here). Sprouts are so expensive to buy at the farmers’ market or at the store. Make them at home and save a ton of dough.
- Otto’s Cassava Flour. My absolute favorite grain- AND gluten-free flour. It’s very versatile, mild in flavor, and just plain awesome. Healthy baking has never been easier and more accessible. Use the coupon CLEANEATING to save 10% off plus free shipping on orders over $35 here.
- Crockpot 7-quart slow-cooker. My 3rd favorite appliance overall is the slow-cooker. I don’t use mine as often now that I’m pretty good at using the pressure cooker, but this one is great for tougher cuts of meat that need a longer cooking time to become more tender. There will always be room in my kitchen for a slow-cooker. I actually own 3 different-sized versions and still use them all.
- Bluetooth cordless headphones to make podcast listening easy while working in the kitchen. Don’t miss my list of the best podcasts for women’s health here or the index for MY new podcast here.
- Omega masticating juicer. I’ve had my juicer for over 7 years and I really love it, especially during the summer when fresh product is so abundant OR when I want to increase my micronutrient intake. See my juice recipe list here.
- Beeswax candle for the kitchen. I prefer scent-free for that warm glow. I love this one in the frosted glass for a clean and modern look. Beeswax is non-toxic.
- Blendtec high-speed blender. A good blender is a must-have for any clean-eating kitchen and my #1 favorite appliance in the whole world. I use it religiously every morning to make a green smoothie (see my recipe list of green smoothies for inspiration).
I could go on and on with ideas for a clean eating kitchen. The truth is, you don’t have to have all the fancy gadgets, but they can make your life easier and more fun. So, start with one or two of these items, and grow from there.
And, as promised, here is the link for my Blendtec giveaway. There are numerous ways to enter, the simplest is to leave a blog comment and then complete the Rafflecopter form to be included. You can also leave a review of my podcast on iTunes for 5 extra points or do some other stuff around social media to earn extra points. You’ll find all the details in this link; one winner will be picked at random on December 29, 2017. This will be my last giveaway of this year, so good luck!!!
Oh, and if you like this guide, you might also like the one I did based around Stress and Relaxation. Check that one out here.
Don’t miss a post! Join my weekly newsletter list to get all the latest news and recipe links delivered directly to your inbox.
Sign up now and unsubscribe at any time. I will never sell your name or spam you, I promise!