Today’s blog post is all about gifts for the clean eating kitchen. With the holidays coming up before we know it, this guide might inspire something for the healthy-minded woman in your life. Or, maybe something for yourself?
Here they are (clockwise, starting from the top left; some affiliates links included):
- Glow Pear Self-Watering Planter. I wrote a blog post about how easy it is to create a patio garden using a Glow Pear here. Great for growing fresh herbs and super easy since it’s self-watering.
- Instant Pot, all the rage for busy home chefs. See my 3-minute butternut squash pressure cooker recipe here.
- Clean Eating Every Day e-book. Woot! This is my very first professionally-designed e-book. I’m offering it for pre-order at a discounted rate using the code cleaneating. Order it now and it will be delivered at the end of May.
- 4-level kitchen counter sprouter. I use this to make my broccoli sprouts (see my guide here).
- Bluetooth cordless headphones to make podcast listening easy while working in the kitchen. Don’t miss my list of the best podcasts for women’s health here.
- Real Simple Good meal plan. Buy an annual subscription and get a month free. Real food, simple and good. Bam. I wrote more about it here.
- Ethically-sourced 3-month subscription of flowers. I love fresh flowers on my kitchen countertop, although I have to be careful about kitties chewing on the leaves these days.
- Omega masticating juicer. The best. I’ve had mine for over 5 years. See my juice recipe list here.
- Beeswax candle for the kitchen. I prefer scent-free for that warm glow. I love this one in the frosted glass for a clean and modern look. Beeswax is non-toxic.
- Blendtec high-speed blender. A good blender is a must-have for any clean-eating kitchen. I have a Blendtec Pro and I adore it. See my list of green smoothies for inspiration. I make one almost every morning!
I could go on and on with ideas for a clean eating kitchen. The truth is, you don’t have to have all the fancy gadgets, but they can make your life easier and more fun. So, start with one or two of these items, and grow from there. Let me know what I missed in the comments!
Oh, and if you like this guide, you might also like the one I did based around Stress and Relaxation. Check that one out here.
Hungry for more? Be sure to sign up for my weekly newsletter for all the latest insider news, recipe links, and new blog posts. Sign up now; unsubscribe anytime. I’ll even send you a free gift to say thanks.