This recipe for Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie is so luscious. Nobody will ever believe it’s refined sugar-free, gluten-free, no-bake, and easy as pie to make (no pun intended)!
Let’s start with the no-bake crust. Ingredients include shredded coconut, dry almonds, and dates put into a food processor to blend like so:
You just process the ingredients and press n’ go:
I was having a choco-craving so this PB Chocolate Pie was born. I used silken tofu, cacao, peanut butter, vanilla, soy milk, and dates for the filling:
A vegan, gluten-free dessert.
- For crust:
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2/3 cup dry almonds
- 1 cup pitted dates
- For filling:
- 1 12-ounce package organic silken tofu
- 1 1/2 cups pitted dates
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cacao
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Crust: Combine the coconut, almonds, and salt in a food processor and pulse until the nuts are finely ground.
- Add the dates, 2 to 3 at a time, pulsing between additions until well-incorporated and the mixture is crumbly but slightly sticky.
- Transfer to a 9-inch pie plate or tart pan with removable bottom. press the mixture thinly, firmly, and evenly onto the sides and bottom of the pan.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator while you make the filling.
- Filling: Combine tofu, dates, vanilla extract, cacao, peanut butter, and soy milk in a high-speed blender and process until smooth.
- Use the tamper if necessary to push the ingredients into the blade.
- Pour the blended mixture over the crust and use a spatula to smooth the top.
- Place entire pie into the refrigerator for at least two hours before serving so filling can firm up.
- Serve cold.
Yeah, so this was awesome:
The raw crust recipe is fantastic and it held together really nicely, plus had the perfect amount of sweetness and great texture. And, don’t even get me started on how delicious the chocolate-peanut butter filling of this pie is.
Items recommended for this Vegan Peanut Butter Pie recipe (some affiliate links included):
Pin this recipe for later:
Don’t miss a recipe! Join my weekly newsletter list to get all the latest news and recipe links delivered directly to your inbox.
Sign up now and unsubscribe at any time. I will never sell your name or spam you, I promise!