You’ll love these Frozen Broccoli Smoothie Cubes as an easy way to add an extra shot of green to your next frozen drink.
- 2 pounds fresh broccoli, steamed for 4 minutes
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Combine the steamed broccoli and lemon juice in the base of a high-speed blender.
- Process on high until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Pour into two silicone ice cube trays and freeze for at least 6 hours.
- Store in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- Category: Side dish
- Method: steamer and blender
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 15
Keywords: how to freeze broccoli for smoothies, broccoli cubes, green smoothie cubes