Vegan Apple Smoothie
This healthy and delicious Vegan Apple Smoothie tastes like apple pie in a glass! Serve this healthy blended drink for an easy breakfast or dessert. This recipe is made with wholesome ingredients and no dairy.
I make a smoothie almost every morning of the week! While I often put greens or veggies like frozen cauliflower into my smoothies, I also like making a non-veggie one every once in awhile. I call these non-green smoothies a “dessert smoothie,” and this Apple Smoothie is an excellent example of one.
Made with wholesome ingredients with absolutely no dairy or gluten, this smoothie is perfect for vegan, paleo, and real food diets. If you love the flavors of apple pie, then you are going to love this clean eating smoothie.
You can buy frozen coconut cubes or you can make your own by pouring a can of coconut milk into an ice cube tray. Be sure to check out my tutorial on the best way to freeze bananas.
And, as always, please check the recipe card at the end of this post for the exact ingredients and measurements.
Blend on high for about 30 seconds, or until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
Once you’ve blended your apple smoothie, then you can serve it right out of the blender.
- You can easily double or triple this recipe depending on how many servings you want.
- Feel free to add 1/2 cup of frozen cauliflower rice if you want even more nutrition (see how to steam and freeze cauliflower for smoothies).
- Use a Blendtec or a Vitamix to ensure that the smoothie gets very creamy and fully blended.
Yes, you can! It may not be as smooth, but it will still be delicious.
Yes, you can use regular dairy milk to make this recipe, but then it won’t be vegan.
Other Healthy Smoothie Recipes You Might Like
- Anti-Cancer Green Breakfast Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Cauliflower Smoothie
- Mango Peach Smoothie
- Orange Banana Smoothie
- Pineapple Orange Smoothie
Or, check out my entire list of healthy smoothies, all made with no dairy!
I hope you make this recipe! If you do, please leave a comment and a starred review below.Print
This healthy and delicious Vegan Apple Smoothie tastes like apple pie in a glass! Serve this healthy blended drink for an easy breakfast or dessert. Made with wholesome ingredients and no dairy.
- 1 cup plant milk (I like unsweetened almond milk or oat milk)
- 1 frozen banana, broken into pieces
- 1/4 cup frozen coconut milk cubes
- 1 apple, cored and roughly chopped
- 1 pitted date
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place your plant milk, frozen banana, frozen coconut cubes, apple, date, vanilla, and ground cinnamon in the pitcher of a high speed blender.
- Blend on high for about 30 seconds, or until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Serve your smoothie immediately, or cover it and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
- To serve this smoothie as a meal replacement, feel free to add 1-2 scoops of your favorite unsweetened protein powder.
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: apple pie smoothie, apple smoothie without milk
Don’t forget to join the Clean Eating Kitchen newsletter. You’ll get my Clean Eating Quick Start Guide, plus links to all the latest recipes.