You’re going to love this Pumpkin Spice Chia Pudding that is dairy-free and gluten-free. This is a vegan and paleo recipe that makes a great breakfast or snack.
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, molasses. or date syrup
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup whole chia seeds
- Combine coconut milk, water, puree, vanilla extract, and maple syrup or molasses in a medium bowl. Use a whisk to stir together. Add the pumpkin pie spice and chia seeds to the bowl and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Set aside and whisk again in 5 minutes, making sure that the chia seeds don’t clump together.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- The pudding will keep in the refrigerator in a tightly-sealed container for up to 5 days.
- Add a pinch of ground ginger to this recipe along with the pumpkin pie spice to make this chia pudding taste like gingerbread.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No-bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: how to make chia pudding, chia seeds, pumpkin pudding, gingerbread pudding