Healthy No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
These Healthy No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies are a perfect treat; they’re grain-free with only 5 ingredients, and can be made in 15 minutes! Vegan and gluten-free.
Sweet treats are part of my everyday routine, but I do make an effort to use ingredients that support my health.
I used both almond and peanut butter in this recipe, but you could easily substitute cashew butter or tahini to make them paleo. The coconut flour helps them stick together, and the dates are the only sweetener.
The only ingredients you need to make these cookies are:
- Natural peanut butter, smooth or crunchy
- All-natural almond butter, smooth or crunchy
- Organic coconut flour
- Medjool dates
- Vanilla extract
- Sea salt
I like to keep these cookies in the refrigerator and grab one whenever I want something sweet. These healthy cookies are perfect for kids too!
Once you make the batter in the food processor, you just have to use your hands to form the 10 cookie “patties.” The batter looks crumbly, but I promise it comes together very easily.
Then, just press a fork onto the tops to make the little traditional peanut butter cookie pattern.
Even my husband will eat these healthy cookies. Shhhh, don’t tell him that they’re healthy!
Healthy Cookie Recipes
If you liked this recipe, you might like my other healthy cookie recipes, including:
- Banana-Sweetened Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Peppermint Energy Balls
- Edible Cookie Dough (vegan, paleo, gluten-free)
- Grain-Free Cassava Flour Cookies
- Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
I hope you make this recipe! If you do, please leave a comment and a starred review below.Print
These Healthy No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies are a perfect treat; they’re grain-free with only 5 ingredients, and can be made in 15 minutes!
- 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- Combine the dates, almond butter, peanut butter, coconut flour, vanilla extract, and sea salt in the bowl of a food processor.
- Pulse on high until the ingredients are well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a mixing bowl and use your hands to form about 10 cookies.
- Press a fork into the top of each cookie to form a pattern.
- For the best texture, chill the cookies in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Feel free to substitute cashew butter or tahini for the almond or peanut butter.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: no-bake cookies, grain-free, healthy cookies
Don’t forget to join the Clean Eating Kitchen newsletter. You’ll get my Clean Eating Quick Start Guide, plus links to all the latest recipes.