Parsley Juice with Carrot & Celery
This recipe for Parsley Juice with Carrots and Celery is a healthy beverage that is full of hydrating nutrition. Parsley is known for its energizing and detoxifying properties. Enjoy this green juice in the morning or at any time of day.
This juice recipe was developed after reading about how parsley is so nutritious. Parsley has been used for a really long time for a variety of health conditions. Not only is it anti-inflammatory, but it is full of antioxidants.
For this Parsley Juice recipe, I included carrots, celery, lemon, and apple to help balance the flavors and to make the parsley juice palatable.
- This juice is full of nutrition and flavor. Parsley is full of antioxidants and anti-bacterial properties.
- Carrots and celery are also full of vitamins and micronutrients.
- Freshly squeezed apple juice also has numerous health benefits, including polyphenols, a plant compound that can help reduce inflammation.
Prepare your produce for juicing. Wash everything and cut into small pieces. My juicer has a pretty narrow feeding tube, so I usually have to cut everything pretty small.
As always, please do see the recipe card at the end of this post for the exact ingredients and measurements.
Feed the chunks of fruit and veggies through the feeding tube of your juicer, along with handfuls of parsley.
You’ll see that the color of my juice was very orange since I used carrots. If you want your juice to be green, then just leave out the carrots and bell pepper.
Serve the Parsley Juice immediately, or store any leftovers in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Please note that pregnant women and people who are on blood thinners should be cautious when consuming parsley, as it is very high in vitamin K and can cause an increase in bleeding.
If you’re new to making juice and are looking to buy a juicer, I highly recommend using a masticating type juicer. It’s an investment, but it’s not outrageously expensive. I have an Omega juicer and am very happy with it. Read more about how to pick a juicer that is perfect for your needs.
Yes, but I prefer the flat-leaf parsley.
Other Healthy Juice Recipes You Might Like
- Carrot Orange Ginger Juice
- Celery Juice Recipe
- Celery Cucumber Juice
- Cucumber Juice Cooler
- Beet Juice
- Watermelon Juice
Or, see my entire index of healthy juice recipes.
I hope you make this recipe! If you do, please leave a comment and a starred review below.Print
This recipe for Parsley Juice with Carrots and Celery is a healthy beverage that is full of hydrating nutrition. Enjoy it in the morning or at any time of day.
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley, washed and patted dry
- 1 bunch carrots, scrubbed clean with the tops removed
- 2 green apples, washed and sliced
- 6 celery stalks, washed
- 1 red bell pepper and 1 orange bell pepper, cut into slices
- 1 lime or lemon, skin removed
- Wash and chop vegetables so they will fit through the tube of a masticating juicer.
- Feed in the vegetables through the tube, alternating hard and soft-textured ones to help facilitate the juicing process.
- Enjoy immediately.
- Fresh juices should be consumed within 24 hours for the optimal nutrition. Store any leftovers in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator.
- BLENDER INSTRUCTIONS: Combine the ingredients into the base of a high-speed blender. You may need to include 1/4 – 1/2 cup of water to help the ingredients blender completely. Process on high for about 30-45 seconds. Pour the mixture through a nut milk bag, so that only the juice remains. Discard the pulp or save it for another use.
- Pregnant women and people on blood thinners should be cautious about using this recipe.
- Category: Juice
- Method: Juicer
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: parsley beverage, juicing parsley
Don’t forget to join the Clean Eating Kitchen newsletter. You’ll get my Clean Eating Quick Start Guide, plus links to all the latest recipes.