Sparkling Tart Cherry Mocktail
Here’s a festive and healthy recipe for a Sparkling Tart Cherry Mocktail that is both alcohol-free and sugar-free. This is a great bubbly mixed drink to make for friends or family who want to celebrate without alcohol.
Mocktails are simply cocktails made without alcohol. They are usually festive and carbonated using either sparkling water, soda, or kombucha. Mocktail are great for friends who are sober or who want to avoid alcohol for whatever reason.
This fun alcohol-free cocktail is so easy to make; let me show you the steps.
Use a citrus juicer to make about one cup of orange juice (you’ll need about three medium oranges). Use the juicer to also juice two limes.
In a pitcher, combine the citrus juices and tart cherry juice. Then, when you’re ready to serve, divide your ice between two cocktail glasses.
Divide the citrus mixture between your glasses, and then top each glass with sparkling water. Stir to combine and serve right away while the water is still fizzy.
I hope you agree that this is a tasty mocktail that is incredibly easy to make.
More Healthy Drink Recipes You Might Like
- Chocolate Mint Tea
- Coconut Matcha Latte
- Cranberry Mocktail
- Cucumber Ginger Lemon Water
- Sparkling Kombucha Lemonade
- Strawberry Mocktail
- Pomegranate Mocktail
I hope you make this recipe! If you do, please leave a comment and a starred review below.Print
- 1/4 cup tart cherry juice
- 1 cup freshly-squeezed orange juice (from about 3 medium oranges)
- 1/4 cup freshly-squeezed lime juice (from about 2 limes)
- 1 cup ice
- 1/4 cup lime-flavored or orange-flavored sparkling mineral water, chilled
- Combine the cherry juice, orange juice, and lime juice in a pitcher. Stir to combine.
- When you’re ready to serve, divide the ice between two cocktail glasses. Divide the juice mixture between the glasses and then top each glass with the sparkling water. Stir to combine and serve right away.
- You can juice the oranges and limes up to a day in advance. Store the citrus juice in a tightly-sealed container in the refrigerator until you’re ready to make the mocktails.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Juicer
- Cuisine: Non-alcoholic
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: sparking cherry cocktail, easy mocktail recipe, healthy mocktail
Don’t forget to join the Clean Eating Kitchen newsletter. You’ll get my Clean Eating Quick Start Guide, plus links to all the latest recipes.