These fun and Patriotic Fruit Kabobs are a delicious and easy way to celebrate summer festivities. This recipe is healthy, paleo, and vegan!
- 1 small jicama, peeled and cubed
- ½ pint fresh strawberries, washed, hulled, and sliced
- ½ pint fresh blueberries, rinsed and drained
- Grab a wooden or stainless skewer and pierce a strawberry and push it to the end.
- Add a jicama cube and two blueberries. Repeat until the skewer is full.
- You should have enough fruit to prepare 6-8 skewers.
- Cover the skewers with plastic wrap and store them in the refrigerator until you’re ready to serve.
- The skewers will stay fresh in the fridge for up to 3 days.
You can easily double or triple this recipe.