Immune-Boosting Orange Banana Smoothie
This Immune-Boosting Orange Banana Smoothie is so creamy and delicious. With loads of Vitamin C, it’s also nourishing and healthy. You only need four ingredients for this recipe, plus water.
This dairy-free Orange Banana Smoothie is a delicious way to treat yourself. It is also full of nourishing and immune-boosting ingredients.
- One orange provides almost 80% of the recommended intake of Vitamin C. This recipe includes 2 oranges per serving!
- This is one of the easiest smoothies you’ll ever make. You only need 3 ingredients, plus water.
- Each of the two servings has 286% of the daily value of Vitamin C and 14% of the daily value of magnesium.
This easy orange smoothie recipe is as simple as it gets. You literally just combine all of the ingredients in your blender and blend.
As always, please do see the recipe card at the end of this post for the exact ingredients and measurements.
Vitamin C tends to dissipate with exposure to air, so it’s best to drink this smoothie straight out of the blender.
- If you want to make this orange smoothie a full meal, I recommend adding two scoops of your favorite protein powder.
- If your oranges aren’t naturally very sweet, you can add up to two teaspoons of raw honey to this smoothie (vegans can use maple syrup or pitted dates).
- Be sure to check out my tutorial on the best way to freeze bananas.
- Watch me make this recipe on YouTube!
I bought a bag of coconut cubes in the freezer section of Costco. You can also find them at natural foods stores. If you can’t find them, you can make your own by freezing full-fat coconut milk into ice cube trays.
Yes! I have made it using both cara cara oranges and naval oranges.
Other Immune Boosting Recipes You Might Like
- Lemon & Ginger Green Juice
- Immune Boosting Carrot Celery Juice
- Orange Pineapple Smoothie
- Pineapple Banana Smoothie
- Vitamix Blended Orange Juice
I hope you make this recipe! If you do, please leave a comment and a starred review below.Print
This Immune-Boosting Orange Banana Smoothie is so creamy and delicious. With loads of Vitamin C, it’s also nourishing and healthy.
- 4 oranges, peeled
- 1 banana, frozen
- ½ cup frozen coconut cubes
- ¼ cup water
- 2 teaspoons raw honey (optional, for extra sweetness)*
- Combine the oranges, banana, coconut cubes, and water in the base of a high-speed blender.
- Process on high for 45 seconds, or until the mixture is completely blended. The texture should be thick and creamy.
- Serve immediately.
- Store any leftovers in a covered container for up to 48 hours.
- *Vegans can use maple syrup or pitted dates instead of honey.
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan orange smoothie, dairy free orange creamsicle, vegan orange julius