This delicious Strawberry Beet Smoothie is a delicious and nutritious way to start the day. This recipe is dairy-free and vegan-friendly, but is so creamy and satisfying.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 large cooked beets, cut in half
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 scoop protein powder
- In the base of a high speed blender, combine the almond milk, frozen strawberries, beets, frozen bananas, almond butter, and protein powder.
- Turn on high and process for 30 seconds, or until the smoothie is thick and creamy.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: High-speed blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: beet smoothie, detox smoothie, vegan beet smoothie